Channel-Master-CM-7777-TITAN-2-Antenna-Preamplifier-UHF-VHF-FM-CM-7777-Preamp Channel-Master-CM-7777-TITAN-2-Antenna-Preamplifier-UHF-VHF-FM-CM-7777-Preamp Channel-Master-CM-7777-TITAN-2-Antenna-Preamplifier-UHF-VHF-FM-CM-7777-Preamp Channel-Master-CM
Want your order shipped please ask for a shipping quote
CHANNEL MASTER TITAN 2 ANTENNA PREAMPLIFIER
The Channel Master TITAN television antenna boosters (preamplifiers) will amplify digital and HD signals received by your antenna. Preamplifiers are also used if you anticipate distributing your signal with a digital splitter to multiple outlets throughout your houses, as splitters reduce the signal strength available at each output.
These are brand new items - NOT open box sales.
CHANNEL MASTER PART NUMBER: CM-7777
Which amplifier would be best for me?
For weaker signal areas (No TV transmit station within 20 miles): CM-7777
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE ARE SEVERAL SHIPPING OPTIONS AVAILABLE
- Used for weak signal areas (no TV transmit station within 20 miles) to allow a weak signal that is present at the antenna to be amplified to a viewable strength.
- Works best for persons in weak signal areas; it is subject to overdrive if used in areas with fairly strong signals.
- Mast mounted amplification unit with indoor power supply which connects via coaxial cable
- Frequency Range: 30 mHz to 1002 mHz
- Connectors: Type F
- Gain: VHF 30 dB, UHF 30 dB
- Switchable FM Trap
- Noise Figure (Typical): 2.8 dB
- All-Metal, Outdoor Rated Housing
- Power Inserter, Power Supply, 6' Coaxial Cable Jumper, Hardware, & Instruction Sheet Included.
- Output voltage is +15 VDC, UL Listed
- Preamp & power supply can withstand up to 140° F temperatures
- Number of inputs: 1
- Input/Downlead: 75 ohms