NEW SRNE ML-4860N15 ETL certification For Canada
● With the advanced dual-peak or multi-peak tracking technology, when the solar panel is shadowed or part of the panel fails resulting
in multiple peaks on the I-V curve, the controller is still able to accurately track the maximum power point.
● A built-in maximum power point tracking algorithm can significantly improve the energy utilization efficiency of photovoltaic systems,
and raise the charging efficiency by15% to 20% compared with the conventional PWM method.
● A combination of multiple tracking algorithms enables accurate tracking of the optimum working point on the I-V curve in an
extremely short time.
● The product boasts an optimum MPPT tracking efficiency of up to 99.9%.
● Advanced digital power supply technologies raise the circuit's energy conversion efficiency to as high as 98%.
● Different charging program options including those for gel batteries, sealed batteries and open batteries, customized ones,
etc. are available.
● The controller features a limited current charging mode. When the solar panel power exceeds a certain level and the charging
current is larger tha the rated current, the controller will automatically lower the charging power and bring the
charging current to the rated level.
● Instantaneous large current startup of capacitive loads is supported.
● Automatic recognition of battery voltage is supported.
● LED fault indicators and an LCD screen which can display abnormality information help users to quickly identify system faults.
● Historical data storage function is available, and data can be stored for up to a year.
● The controller is equipped with an LCD screen with which users can not only check device operating data and statuses, but also modify
● The controller supports standard Modbus protocol, fulfilling the communication needs of various occasions.
● All communications are electrically isolated, so users can rest assured in usage.
● The controller employs a built-in over temperature protection mechanism. When temperature surpasses the set value, the charging current will decline in linear proportion to the
temperature and discharging will be halted so as to curb the temperature rise of the controller, effectively keeping the controller from being
damaged by overheat.
● With the help of an external battery voltage sampling function, battery voltage sampling is exempted from the effect of line loss, making control
● Featuring a temperature compensation function, the controller can automatically adjust charging and discharging parameters in order to extend
the battery's service life.
● The controller also features a battery over-temperature protection function, and when the external battery temperature exceeds the set value, charging and discharging will be shut off so as
to protect components from being damaged by overheat.
● TVS lighting protection
System Voltage : 12 / 24 / 36 / 48 / Auto
No Load Lost : .7 watt to 1.2 watt
Battery Voltage : 9 v to 70 volt
Max Solar Input : 150 v @ 25 C / 145 v @ -25 C
Rated Charging Current : 60 Amp
Rated Load Current : 20 Amp
Max Photovoltaic System Input Power : 800 watt / 12 volt ; 1600 watt / 24 volt ; 2400 watt / 36 volt ; 3200 watt / 48 volt
Conversion Efficiency : 98%
MPPT Tracking Efficiency : 99%
Operating Temperature : - 35C to + 45C
Weight : 3.6 KG / 8.07 LBS
Communication Method : R 232 & R 485
Product Dimension : 285 x 205 x 93 mm