2/0 BLACK MADE IN US. 600 VOLT 450 AMPS / Per Ft.
Rated at 450 Amps 2/0 color Black
Highly flexible annealed 30 gauge bare copper conductor, insulated with an EPDM jacket and paper separator. Operating temperatures range from -50°C to +105°C (-58°F to +221°F). Rated to 600 volts. Available in black & red colors. Also available on 250, 500, and 1,000 ft. reels. Coiled, boxed and shrink wrap packaging available for 25, 50 or 100 ft. lengths. Custom lengths also available upon request.
Flex-A-Prene Meets SAE J1127
- Resists abrasion, cut, tear, flame, grease, oil and water
- National Electrical Code article
- Rated for 600V
- RoHS Compliant
- Sequentially marked
- VW-1 Flame test as per UL2556
- Suitable for battery cable per
- UL558 & UL583
- Made in the USA
- Conductors: Highly flexible Class K 30 gauge copper
- Insulation: EDPM jacket and paper separator
- Temp Range: -50 C to +105 C(-58 F to 221 F) Rated 600 Volts