2 AWG RED MADE IN US. 600 VOLT 250 AMPS / Per Ft.
2 AWG RED rated at 250 Amps
Highly flexible annealed 30 gauge bare copper conductor, insulated with an EPDM jacket and paper separator. Operating temperatures range from -50°C to +105°C (-58°F to +221°F). Rated to 600 volts. Available in black & red colors.
Flex-A-Prene Meets SAE J1127
- Resists abrasion, cut, tear, flame, grease, oil and water
- National Electrical Code article
- Rated for 600V
- RoHS Compliant
- Sequentially marked
- VW-1 Flame test as per UL2556
- Suitable for battery cable per
- UL558 & UL583
- Made in the USA
- Conductors: Highly flexible Class K 30 gauge copper
- Insulation: EDPM jacket and paper separator
- Temp Range: -50 C to +105 C(-58 F to 221 F) Rated 600 Volts