EL-SID Circulation Pump SID-20PVBR
- Model SID20PVBR
Lead Free Brass
- SID stands for static-impeller driven, which means the pump contains an electronic driver or motor that has no moving parts but simply spins on a magnetic field. The magnetic field grasps the impeller and visibly spins it without any moving parts or seals. As a result, it's extremely long-lived without much power consumption. These pumps are completely Brass, so they don't corrode.
The El SID pumps have no seals which can leak, and no bearings to get hot or brushes to spark - they are explosion proof.
- Model SID20PVBR
Requires a 30 watt Crystalline module or 40 watt silicon crystal pv panel. It is rated for 6.0 gpm and can be used in larger systems [call for details].
• PV-Direct Applications
• Solar Domestic Water Heating Systems - closed loop
• Use 2A in-line fuse
• To be used with a 30 watt PV panel or 40 watt silicone crystal PV panel [not included]
This pump is used to circulate the water throughout the radiant panel or other hot water heat emitting system.Product Advantages:
• Use a small, inexpensive PV module (photovoltaic panel) to power the pump. No battery or electronic controller is used. There is no wiring to the building's electric system.
• Sun-synchronous operation: pump speed varies with sunlight, corresponding to the available heat in the collector—natural automation!
• This principle has proven highly reliable in solar water heaters since the early 1980's.
• Brass construction
• Power source DC
• High efficiency - typical start 1 watt
• Magnetic coupled drive
• Locked impeller protected [PV]
• No shaft - no fan
• Brushless motors
• No maintenance required
• Quiet operation
Four red LEDs will glow when the impeller is spinning. Two will light if the impeller is stuck, one above and one below.Product Specifications:
• 20 Watts
• Max Head 6.8 ft.
• Max Flow 6.0* gpm
• Light weight - 2 lbs
• Compact size: 2.75" sq - 3" thick
• Low voltage [class II] driver
• High temperature - 250°F fluid max.
• High pressure - 175 psi. max
• Vertical or horizontal piping