MMP250-30D Magnum E-Panel
Mini Magnum Panels offers all major components including inverter/battery disconnect, AC overcurrent protection, grounding connections, and a full system inverter bypass switch as a convenient way to isolate the inverter for battery maintenance.
Designed for single inverter applications, the MMP enclosure features convenient front panel operation. The optional front panel remote (ME-RC50 or ME-ARC50) allows easy Magnum inverter set up, monitoring, and operation.
Features of the Magnum MMP175-30D or MMP250-30D include:
- 175ADC breaker and dual 30AAC bypass/input breakers.
- Can be wired for 120VAC or 120/240VAC output.
- Fits either din rail or back-mount DC load breakers.
- Works with 1 Magnum MS-AE, MS-PAE, MS, RD or other non-Magnum inverter/charger.
- ETL listed to UL1741 and CSA C22.2 107-01.