LITHIUM LIFEPO4 BATTERY 100AH 12V
LiFePO4 Battery 100Ah 12.8V
Deep Cycle Lithium Iron Phosphate battery
Advantages against Lead Acid battery:
1. Weight: Less than half the weight of lead acid battery.
2. Discharge: Lithium-ion batteries are discharged 100% versus less than 50% for lead acid.
3. Cycle Life: Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries cycle 2000-5000 times or more compared to just 400-500 cycles in lead acid batteries.
4. Voltage: Lithium-ion batteries maintain their voltage throughout the entire discharge cycle. This allows for greater and longer-lasting efficiency of electrical components. Lead acid voltage drops consistently throughout the discharge cycle.
5. Cost: Despite the higher upfront cost of lithium-ion batteries, the true cost of ownership is far less than lead acid when considering life span and performance.
6. Environmental Impact: There is far less disposal and environmental hazard posed by lithium batteries compared to the short-lived and toxic lead acid batteries.
7. LiFePO4 battery is the most stable and safest among other lithium ion batteries.
- 2000-5000 life cycles
- Built-in display for battery capacity, voltage and temperature
- Increased safety performance
- High temperature performance
- Green energy without contaminants
- Pressure resistant cells
- Constant output voltage
- <3% yearly self discharge rate
- Vibration and shock resistant
- No memory effect
- Built-in battery management system (BMS)
- Over charging
- Over discharging
- Short circuit
- Thermal Shock
- No fire and explosion
Nominal voltage12.8VNominal capacity100AhPower capacity1.28 kWhMax. charging voltage14.6VDischarge cut-off8VCharge current60AContinuous discharge current80APeak discharge current150ARecommended charging voltage 14.6VRecommended float voltage13.8VCharge temperature range0 C to 45 CDischarge temperature range -20 C to 60 CDimensions330x175x220mm (13"x7"x8.7") Weight13.2 kg (29 lbs)Cycle Life2000 - 5000 cycles
Lithium battery only can connect in parallel, not in series. If you need to do a 24V or 48V battery bank, order a 24V or 48V battery. New BMS let's you connect in series up to 24 V.