Midnite Solar Classic-150-SL
- 150, 200 & 250 operating voltages
- Classic SL-150 max current out: 96 amps
- Classic SL-200 max current out: 79 amps
- Classic SL-250 max current out: 63 amps
- ETL listed to UL1741 and CSA
- Type 1 environmental rating
- Terminals are rated for 75 C
- Exclusive HyperVOC extends VOC limits
- 12-72V battery
- Built in Ground Fault protection
- SOLAR ONLY
MidNite Solar offers an industry first, an extended warranty for all the Classic MPPT charge controllers. Six months prior to the end of the warranty period customers can ship their Classic back to MidNite Solar with a check for $147 dollars plus shipping and we will replace any wearable parts and do a general tune-up. This will extend the warranty by 2 additional years, another good reason to purchase a Classic.
- Warranty - 5 yrs.
- Listed by ETL for US & Canada
- CE Certified Listed
- FCC Class B Listed
- Made in the USA
Description:The Classic SL-150 MPPT Charge Controller is a simplified SOLAR ONLY version of the Classic 150 with streamlined menus. The Classic SL-150 has a graphics panel and ground fault but no arc fault or Ethernet capabilities. The Classic SL-150 has a maximum output current of 96 amps, an operating voltage of 150 volts and works with 12 to 72 volt battery systems. As with the whole Classic line, the Classic 150-SL has MidNite’s exclusive HyperVOC which extends VOC limits when needed.. With a streamlined menu, these SOLAR only MPPT charge controllers are easy to setup and a breeze to install!